List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21876] Re: Messages listed as attachment?
From:       Andrei Mircea <mircea.andrei () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2003-11-21 17:07:04

Your exchange of messages about Outlook interested me.
Honestly enough however, although I am a fan of Sylpheed, I find Outlook Express in Windows even more \
comfortable and friendly. Moreover, the last version has a useful feature: since there are so many \
viruses in Windows, and since these last times the attacks have concentrated on email, Outlook can be \
configured to forbid the saving of dubious attachments, if you configure it like that it becomes more or \
less immune to these worms (until new, more clever ones will be invented of course).