List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21948] cannot save part of multpart message
From:       "James K. Lowden" <jklowden () schemamania ! org>
Date:       2003-11-15 19:00:47

I recently tried to save an attachment, and got a message saying "Cannot
save part of multpart message".  Thinking that was bona fide, I tried
"mhstore" (from nmh).  It turned out that I didn't have permissions to
write to the directory.

I'm using an old version of Sylpheed, so perhaps this has been fixed
already.  In case not, I suggest the message be more like "Unable to open
<filename> for writing".

BTW, I avoided upgrading for a while because I saw a lot of IMAP
complaints here during 0.8x.  Is that considered a solved problem now?

--jkl