List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21827] Re: Frequent segfaults on corrupted messages when
From:       cognite () zianet ! com
Date:       2003-10-29 1:45:17

if you want to avoid [other] hangs [a crash where the screen stays intact but
NOTHING changes or can be done except a cold boot, often requiring lots of
inode changes since the partition will not have been closed properly], you
might want to avoid SuSE8.2Pro.  Their tech staff has no explanation.  The
hang often happens during mail use because it can happen any time, as far
as I can ascertain, but most often occurs when you are doing the things
you do most often!

--
 ;););) blessed are the geeks -- for they shall inherit the source code :):):)