List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21824] Re: NEW PATCH: Clone account
From:       Ricardo Mones Lastra <mones () aic ! uniovi ! es>
Date:       2003-10-29 1:29:22

  Lo Alfons,

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:18:14 +0100
Alfons Hoogervorst <alfons@proteus.demon.nl> wrote:

> On 28-10-03 (Tue) 18:23 +0000 Sylpheed Patches
> <sylpheed@thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
>
> +	ac_clon->customhdr_list = NULL;
> +	if (ac_prefs->customhdr_list != NULL)
> +		ac_clon->customhdr_list =
> g_slist_copy(ac_prefs->customhdr_list);
>
> Should this be a deep copy? Can you check that for me? Otherwise it
> seems pretty fine for claws.

  Yes, it should be. I misunderstood what g_slist_copy() does, so the
above code segfaults (string data is shared among cloned accounts).

  Thanks for pointing this out, I'll upload a fixed patch asap.
--
  Ricardo Mones Lastra - mones@aic.uniovi.es
  Centro de Inteligencia Artificial, Universidad de Oviedo en Gijon