List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21803] Local spool incorporation
From:       Zak McGregor <zak () mighty ! co ! za>
Date:       2003-10-23 15:36:11

Hi all

For some reason my local mail incorporation has stopped working. I am using
0.9.5 but am currently downloading 0.9.7 to see if that fixes it. Meanwhile, is
there anything I can do to try and see where the problem can lie? The log window
appears not to log anything but network traffic. Any ideas out there on tracking
the problem down please?

Thanks

Ciao

Zak