List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21609] antiswen
From:       "James K. Lowden" <jklowden () schemamania ! org>
Date:       2003-09-21 16:28:42

Confronted with an avalanche of Swen messages, I wrote the attached script
to remove them.  It relies on nmh, assumes the messages are in your inbox,
and that your inbox is $HOME/Mail/inbox.  I hope someone else finds it
useful.

Swen is a failed virus on my network; it found no hosts here.  It makes me
happy to know it needed email to spread, and email spreads its anti-toxin.
 Yet I wonder, which will live longer?  Win32 viruses, or SMTP?  I think
virii will exist as long as there are computers, and (therefore) SMTP is
not long for this world.

--jkl

["antiswen" (application/octet-stream)]