List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21174] Subject Sorting Not Perfect
From:       "Lane P. Lester" <llester () simpub ! com>
Date:       2003-07-29 11:43:11

I have whined more than once about the imperfection of sorting by
Subject, and I think some of you don't believe me. Hiro suggested using
the View / Sort / Attract by Subject. I notice that after doing that,
there is no mark by "Attract by Subject" to indicate that a change has
occurred.

Today's mail packet provided another instance of imperfect sorting.
Messges with the following two subjects are separated by 8 messages with
other subjects: