List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21172] outlook gpg encrypted mails in sylpheed
From:       Falk Pauser <paule.p () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-07-29 11:44:26

hello list,

today i tried gpg-support of sylpheed by encrypting end sending mails to
myself with sylpheed. everything went fine and so i tried sending
gpg-signed mails with outlook. now sylpheed want ask me anymore for my
gpg-pass - instead only the endcoded text of the mail is displayed. by
looking into the mailsources it seems to me something is wrong about the
mime-type of outlook-encrypted mails. question: is there any work-around
so i can open outlook-gpg-signed mails with sylpheed?

greets,
falk