List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:20737] Re: configure problem with sylpheed0.9.2 on
From:       David <davidjw () calypso-it ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-06-28 13:27:14

Hello Alfons

That fixed it thanks. There were a couple of other missing links as
well. Why they were missing I don't know, I tried re-installing the
package but it didn't help so I just made the links by hand.

By the way I didn't mean to imply anything wrong with Sylpheed just
that there was a problem.

Again thanks

David