List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:20261] Re: GPG Problem
From:       Andrej Kacian <andrej () kacian ! sk>
Date:       2003-05-28 20:21:14

(Wed, 28 May 2003 16:37:09 +0200)
And Markus Grebenstein <sassodimorte@web.de> said:

> > > Version is ONE thing to look at, but Markus should also look to
> > > where things are INSTALLED...  if the GPG stuff isn't where Sylpheed
> > > will find it, then the program won't use it.  (that was one of my
> > > problems back when I first installed GPG...)
> >
> > Yep, also possible - there were some interesting threads in this ml
> > some time ago:
> >
> > http://www.tmtm.org/cgi-bin/w3ml/sylpheed/search?body=gpgme
> > http://www.tmtm.org/cgi-bin/w3ml/sylpheed/msg/18414
> > http://www.tmtm.org/cgi-bin/w3ml/sylpheed/msg/17960
>  Sorry no solution there. Compiling went fine.... =-(

Compiling might have gone fine, but did you check output of configure script?
If it doesn't find gpgme, it simply disables gpg support and compiles w/o it.

--
/~\ The ASCII        Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <andrej@kacian.sk>
\ / Ribbon Campaign  GnuPG public key ID: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)

"The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are
 dominated by them"
                       --Worldwide Ultimatum no.7