List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:20260] Re: Welcome to our (sylpheed ML) You are added
From:       Andrej Kacian <andrej () kacian ! sk>
Date:       2003-05-28 20:19:05

(Wed, 28 May 2003 09:30:47 +0200)
And Godwin Stewart <gstewart@bonivet.net> said:

> And Thus Spake sonalim@ismt.co.in (on Wed, 28 May 2003 12:59:54 +0530):
>
> Did you read this first line?:
>
> > Caution: If you reply this mail, the recipient is mailing list!

Maybe it should be changed to "recipients will be ALL people subscribed to this
mailing list" or something like that.

<joke>
Or maybe this mail should be also sent in HTML format, above portion in
</joke>

--
/~\ The ASCII        Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <andrej@kacian.sk>
\ / Ribbon Campaign  GnuPG public key ID: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)

"I don't understand that attitude.  Don't we want email that has dancing
 bears, cute little videos, musical tunes, animated waving hands, sixty
 fonts, and looks like it's been done with crayolas? Good grief, man,
 think like a three year old!"
			    -- Norm Reitzel discussing HTML email