List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19825] "mailto:" with subject and e-mail address used with Sylpheed?
From:       Bonny <bonnyfused () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2003-04-28 9:25:59

Hello!

I'm wondering how I may open a "mailto:" link from my Galeon (mozilla-based) browser into Sylpheed.

I have a link like:

mailto:epark@yahoo.com?subject=Feedback/Questions:linux/grub-w2k-HOWTO.html

Now I'd like to open Sylpheed in "compose mode" and have all the above fields (To: and Subject:) \
correctly composed. I tried "sylpheed --compose" but this just opens a new mail message window, without \
any data in the above mentioned fields...

Thanks for any help!

--
Bonny - Registered Linux User #251752
       --- VB LUG Moderator ---