List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19823] Sylpheed-Claws
From:       Martin Ekendahl <martin () hardlined ! com>
Date:       2003-04-28 6:58:53

I know this isn't the claws mailing list, but I didn't want to join yet another list I tried googling for these errors put couldn't find anything, anyone have any ideas?

bash-2.05b# cd sylpheed-claws/
bash-2.05b# ./autogen.sh
aclocal: configure.ac: 345: macro `AM_PATH_GPGME' not found in library
aclocal: configure.ac: 413: macro `AM_PATH_GDK_IMLIB' not found in library
bash-2.05b#

Thanks for your help in advance guys.

--
/*