List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19512] Added spell checking to the compose window
From:       Paul <paul () lankow ! net>
Date:       2003-03-29 5:25:58

Hi,

I am a new subscriber the the list. I've used Sylpheed for over a year now. It took me a while to figure \
this out so I thought I would pass it along. I'm sure other have posted their versions. If you would like \
to add spell checking to the compose window of Sylpheed:

Configuration, actions
Menu name = Spell Check
Command = | cat - >/tmp/sc.tmp; xterm -e aspell -e -c /tmp/sc.tmp; cat /tmp/sc.tmp; /bin/rm /tmp/sc.tmp |

Enjoy ...

Paul Lankow

PS: I bound that to CTRL-T for quick access.

---
Email: paul@lankow.net
http://paul.lankow.net