List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19468] sylpheed and common internet gateway
From:       Vitaly <agri () desnol ! ru>
Date:       2003-03-27 9:05:23

Hello

I was thinking about "common internet gateway" based on linux platform. As far i can see there should be \
web browser (mozilla is a best), good ftp client, and good mail client. But there is a problem with mail \
clients (and with sylpheed for example), user should take some time for configuration each time he start \
to use mail client. There is also "web mail system" which has no that requirement but it's inconvenient. \
A question is "can sylpheed work as common mail gateway?". I.e. user just type his email address and \
password and get fully functional mail client with his own letters, address book and so on.

Agri