List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19467] Sylpheed 0.8.11cvs6 and PDF attachment
From:       Mauro Ziliani <mauzil () libero ! it>
Date:       2003-03-27 8:49:36

Hi all.

I'm using always Sylpheed to check my e-mails.
When I save a PDF attachment with "Save as..." option and then I open the saved attachment with Acrobat \
Reader 4.0 for Linux, Acroread always repair the file because it find the file damaged. Sometimes the \
saved pdf is readable, sometimes it doesn't.

I try to download the same message with attached pdf with Eudora 5.2 for Windows and when I save the pdf \
attachment Acrobat Reader 4.0 for Windows finds the file ok.

Why this appens?
Does Sylpheed saving method for PDF files broken the attachment?

--
en: To replay this message please erase *remove* from e-mail address
it: Per eseguire il replay del messaggio togliere *remove* dall'indirizzo