List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19011] Re: this time a possible bug?
From:       Doruk Fisek <dfisek () fisek ! com ! tr>
Date:       2003-02-27 10:50:25

Hi,

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:15:19 +0900 tarihinde Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp>
yazdi:

HY> > This will be the main reason for conversion failure.
HY> > Try ISO-8859-9 locales such as "tr_TR".
HY> > Anyway, I'll also make a wordaround for it.
HY> Done in CVS. Try both POSIX and tr_TR.
it works fine! thanks a lot.

though i'm not sure i have been able to successfully test it under tr_TR. i
set all LC settings and the LANG variable to tr_TR but turkish translations
in tr.po did not appear. my system could be flakey, i never really used
translation files before.

the conversion worked correctly under both POSIX and tr_TR.

                               Doruk

--
FISEK INSTITUTE - http://www.fisek.org