List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19007] Re: every 2nd email i write crashes sylpheed
From:       Jérémy JUST <jeremy_just () netcourrier ! com>
Date:       2003-02-27 10:19:50

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:45:19 +0100
Melvin Hadasht <melvin.hadasht@free.fr> wrote:

>>   I found that if I don't use spell checking, I can write 3 or 4
>> mails before the crash instead of only one.
>
>Spell checking uses a color that you can select (by default it is red,
>IIRC). Choose one that you already use.

  I've already expunged from my configuration all useless colors: I've
removed the GTK theme provided by Mandrake, and I use default colors of
Sylpheed and XEmacs as background colors (and I use only text for
toolbar).

  That helps a lot: now I don't get a rainbow screen when I move the
mouse! But Sylpheed still crashes if I close and reopen a compose
window...

  Thank you for this suggestion, though.

--
Jérémy JUST  <jeremy_just@netcourrier.com>