List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:17451] Bandwidth Limiter - Not Sylpheed Related
From:       Luca Rosellini <luca.rosellini () libero ! it>
Date:       2002-11-30 17:01:26

Hello,
Is there a way in linux to limit the bandwidth given to a program that connects to the internet?
It seems a stupid question but it's almost impossible to surf the web while downloading at 4k/s on a 33.6k modem.

I know this is not the right place to post such a question but maybe someone in the group can give me a clue.

regards
--
Luca Rosellini
Email:  luca.rosellini@libero.it