List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:17410] Help- How to change colors?
From:       Setyo Nugroho <setyo.nugroho () web ! de>
Date:       2002-11-28 17:09:45

Hi all,
After using kmail, evolution, I am happy now,since I move to sylpheed recently. Really.
Today I found a problem which can not solve yet.

The color of sylpheed is awful now, due to my mistakes. I didn't know
what I hv clicked, when I installed with few progs,incl. icewm.

My question is straightforward: how to chnge the color settings of the background, panel etc?
Is it stored as a shared library with other gtk+-based programs?

Please help me, the sylpheed's screen is getting so painful for my eyes
now.. and also because I will keep using this amazing mail client..

Regards,
Setyo Nugroho