List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:16365] Re: Sylpheed 0.8.4 coming soon
From:       Alfons Hoogervorst <alfons () proteus ! demon ! nl>
Date:       2002-09-30 21:04:33

Lo Hiroyuki,

On 30-09-02 (Mon) 17:48 +0900 Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp>
wrote:

| > Hiro, please consider about making this more logical. Perhaps it
| > would also be a good idea to adopt Claws' toolbar customization, so
| > people can remove / add unneeded / needed Reply buttons whenever
| > they want to.
|
| Toolbar customization has been planned since I began to develop
| Sylpheed. It'll be eventually implemented into main after the close-up
| code review.

Thanks for considering this, Hiro.

To the claws developers (Oliver Haertel in particular): Caring to create
a toolbar customization patch against main?

(Oliver submitted the customization stuff in really small and clear
patches.)

Bye.

--
Por qué has buscado como un ángel ciego, golpeándose
contra las puertas obscuras? - Pablo Neruda