List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:15687] Mutt & Sylpheed
From:       Donnie Jones <caveat_lector0 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-08-31 20:10:55

Hello,

I am using sylpheed currently for all my email needs,
but I would like to be able to check my email
remotely.

I have two options:
1) Web based email
2) A console based email client

The second option is much simpler, so I would like to
try it first.  I've attempted to use mutt to check my
email as it is delivered by sylpheed, but mutt tells
me that:
"Mail is not a mailbox."

So, I am confused how I can get mutt to read my email
that I get from sylpheed.

~/Mail/ -- contains all of my folders and such where
sylpheed delivers the mail.

Also, is there a web based email client that would be
able to read sylpheed's ~/Mail correctly?

Please help, thanks in advance.

--Donnie