List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:15681] Re: GPG-Confusion
From:       Daniel Lorch <ml-daniel () lorch ! cc>
Date:       2002-08-29 23:28:53

hi,

Awesome. Thanks for your quick help - both Jens and Henryk.

> Now for the integrated functionality: In the account preference on the
> privacy tab (right beneath "always encrypt" and "always sign") you can
> enable cleartext signing and encrypting for each account. [..]

Ups, I missed that. I was only looking in the "Configuration" menu. Well,
I could blame the documentation maintainer now .. just kidding :)

> [..] For decrypting and signature verifying you will then have to either
> use Jens' patch or some actions, you can find examples for the latter on
> Melvins site:
> http://melvin.hadasht.free.fr/home/sylpheed/actions/#Examples

I am now able to sign/encrypt/verify/decrypt GPG-messages
non-RFC-3156-compliant. That's great, thanks!

-daniel