List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:15265] IMAP password timeout
From:       Wayne Tsang <wt200 () doc ! ic ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-07-31 18:14:48

Hi,

I am currently running Sylpheed 0.8.0, using IMAP over SSL. I don't save my password, so every time I \
have to type in my password when I check my mail. However, after a while of inactivity, a timeout occurs, \
and I have to type my password in again. Is there an option to turn this off without having to save my \
password? If not, is it possible to disable this in the source code?

Many thanks,

Wayne