List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:14673] [Feature request] POP3 AUTH
From:       Joern Weber <listen () joernweber ! de>
Date:       2002-06-29 16:09:08

Hi

I m not a C programmer. My faforite programming language is Delphi. In
this reason i can not self make the tis Job. For more interoptability to
many provider and better security please add the POP3/IMAP
authentification with SASL mechanism described in RFC 2195 for Sylpheed.
This is a other Auth mechanism as APOP and work analog to SMTP Auth with
SASL.. SASL self is described in RFC 2222. If everybody will make this
job then he can contact my for know how.(I have already write a Delphi
code for many SASL mechanism for Windows mail server)

Joern Weber