List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:14672] Multilanguage support for internal editor
From:       Joern Weber <listen () joernweber ! de>
Date:       2002-06-29 16:01:49

Hi all

I'm use the german Windows XP /Prof version with multilanguage support
(IME). I'm will write article in other language as me native language
(russian, greek etc.). If switch the language for the (internal) editor
window then the editor write undefinet character.

How can i write a article or mail in other language as me native
language with the internal editor? Support the internal editor a Unicode
formated input from the keyboard driver or can sylpheed only recorded
the actually win9x codepage?

Joern Weber