List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:13011] Saving more than one message
From:       Markus Mitterhofer <markus () grimmhof ! com>
Date:       2002-04-30 16:34:31

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to save more than one message in one file.

Right now when I right click on a message I get the 'Save as' menu, but
when I select more than one message this option is not available. Is
there a workaround for this?

I really need this feature because at the end of each day I have to save
all messages from one folder to a single file and mail it out to a
couple of people.

Please let me know if this is possible ...

Markus