List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:12050] Re: 0.7.4: No privacy tab, with GnuPG installed.
From:       "Jed S. Baer" <thag () frii ! com>
Date:       2002-03-30 16:38:40

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:22:37 +0000
Paul <claws@thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> "Jed S. Baer" <thag@frii.com> wrote:
> >
> > However, I get no "privacy" tab, as indicated in the FAQ. I've tried
>
> Try:
>
> ./configure --enable-gpgme --with-gpgme-prefix=PFX

Thanks. That did it. BTW, I also had to export a LD_LIBRARY_PATH which
included /usr/local/lib, and export GPGME_CONFIG as well - but that was to
get .configure to include it.

jed
--
Fight the CBDTPA: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine