List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:09761] Filters
From:       N W <neilwin () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-02 10:43:52

Hi there,

today when I tried to download my mail with the Get button I had an error message \
that 'some errors occurred while getting mail.'

I used the Get All button and the mail was downloaded, but it took literally 5 \
minutes to download 10 messages to a total of 26.5 kb. Normally this takes just two \
or three seconds.

The only thing that is different since last time is that I have added a couple of \
filters to place certain mailings into different inboxes. Surely this should not make \
such a difference??

Has anyone out there any ideas or suggestions please?

TIA

Neil Winchurst