Hi there, today when I tried to download my mail with the Get button I had an error message that 'some errors occurred while getting mail.' I used the Get All button and the mail was downloaded, but it took literally 5 minutes to download 10 messages to a total of 26.5 kb. Normally this takes just two or three seconds. The only thing that is different since last time is that I have added a couple of filters to place certain mailings into different inboxes. Surely this should not make such a difference?? Has anyone out there any ideas or suggestions please? TIA Neil Winchurst