List:       swsusp-devel
Subject:    [swsusp] trying swsusp-v8pre3
From:       Petr Hlineny Petr.Hlineny () vuw ! ac ! nz
Date:       2001-04-07 10:30:27

Hi all!

I have just tried swsusp-v8pre3 patch.
Interesting work, I like it.
Maybe you find useful my few comments:

It does not work when compiled with gcc-2.96,
but gcc-2.91 is fine.
I have noticed that suspend does not work at
all when reiserfs is mounted (cannot stop kreiserfsd).
Several times I got a nonsense message that there is
not enough pages in the swap - the counting was wrong.
Otherwise, I was able to suspend and resume in text mode
normally, but never from X (4.0).

BTW, where is the mentioned utility "swsusp" sitting?

--
      Petr Hlineny
      Math and Comp Science, Victoria University