List:       swiff-info
Subject:    Re: Flash Player SDK functionality
From:       "Peter Baum" <pbaum>
Date:       2000-06-05 2:49:52

My previous post must have looked strange to anyone with the
complete Flash Player SDK (which I now have - many thanks to
Macromedia).

I cannot remember where the previous SDK I had originated from, but
it only contained the C++ class "shockwaveflash.cpp" which is a
wrapper on the ActiveX control and no documentation on how to use it.

The complete SDK has all the C++ code and documentation you could ask
for and is very well written, thought out and commented. An excellent
job by the people at Middlesoft.

Thanks to all who helped with my problem.

Regards,
Peter J. Baum
Sydney, Australia