List:       swiff-info
Subject:    [swiff-info] Request for custom work
From:       Fabio Ciucci <fabioc>
Date:       1999-09-16 18:55:38

Hello.
I am the author of Anfy, a shareware program for webmasters:

http://www.anfyteam.com

Actually features 40 Java(tm) applets, which are configured by a Windows
9x/NT wizard. A Mac version of the wizard is under development right now.
I have a budget of few thousands US$ to enhance it with some Flash
capabilities, and I am writing here supposing to find the right people.
I plan to add some Flash effects/menu's creation, based on templates (such
as an images slideshow, a pan/zoom image, a buttons menu), where a flash
file is generated from the program, based from the entered parameters (no
visual editing, I simply require parameters like images list, numner and
size of buttons, some prefefined start and exit effects from which you can
choose etc).
You can watch the wizard interfaces for the actual Java(tm) applets to have
an idea of what I will require for Flash ones.
The flash files generator (or, maybe, let's call flash templates modifier
or configurator), should be written in C++, since the Windows Anfy is
written in VC++ 6 and the Mac port will be written in Codewarrior C++.
The choosen developer can do the work as tele-work and will receive an
one-time payment (no % over sales), but of course the opportunity to work
agin for updates etc.
If you are interested please mail me at fabioc (don't reply
here since I don't read the newsgroup myself).

I am very expert of Java but not much of Flash so, even if you maybe are
busy with other tasks, but you can point me to some interesting Flash
online samples or have good ideas for inclusion in Anfy product, please
contact me.

Fabio

* Fabio Ciucci, Artist & Java(tm) programmer
* http://www.anfyteam.com