List:       suse-slox-e
Subject:    Re: [suse-slox-e] reconstruct question - solved
From:       Vincent Yonemitsu <yonemitsuv () bpl ! on ! ca>
Date:       2004-10-29 11:17:12

Ahh I get it thanks. I think then it will be faster for me to migrate using the imap \
server migration tool I found. The message files on my current server are not named \
like in cyrus and I woul dhave to rename approximatly 65,000+emails by hand. err no \
thanks.

Now to get the csv address books imported and I am ready to roll. :)

Vincent Yonemitsu
Burlington Public Library
Information Technology Department
(905)639-3611 ext 154