List:       suse-slox-e
Subject:    [suse-slox-e]  S-ATA Adaptec raid 1210sa  install
From:       "dog" <dog () insider ! com ! au>
Date:       2004-10-29 11:11:26

Hi ppl,

I am installing slox with adaptec 1210sa sata raid,
I couldn't boot from cd but made the boot disks, then it couldn't find my
adaptec sata raid.
I am doing a Manual install, So I made the driver off adapetec website using
rawrite, also tried rawwritewin and another called undisker. SloX hasn't
been able to read the disks I have made... Anyone have any ideas?
Btw I am newbee to linux...

I am wondering if maybe I am getting the wrong driver, it is the adaptec
driver for SuSe 8.0 + 8.1

Rc.