List:       suse-multimedia-e
Subject:    Re: [suse-multimedia-e] NVidia GeForce 2 MX400 PCI
From:       Gary Behenna <garyb () viamediswitch ! co ! za>
Date:       2002-03-05 3:54:56

Hi,
I had a similar experience when installing SuSE 7.2 from the DVD. The
workaround which worked for me was to install from the boot disk,
initially, and then continue the installation from the DVD. I have an
AGP GeForce2 MX400 card; I cannot really say that the card was the cause
of the issue.
I hope this works for you too.
Best regards,
Gary