List:       suse-multimedia-e
Subject:    Re: [suse-multimedia-e] Apache will not start...
From:       "Josh Trutwin" <josh () trutwins ! homeip ! net>
Date:       2002-03-04 15:08:43

Kiko,

Can you see if there is anything at the bottom of
your /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log?  (This is where it is on my system,
you may have it in a different location if you set the PREFIX when
compiling from source.)

Also, as root, try "/etc/init.d/httpd start" to see if any error messages
are written to your console.  (Maybe you are doing this already...)

Also send the output from "/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -l".  This will list
the modules installed with Apache.

Thanks,

josh