List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [opensuse-edu] opensuse-education
From:       James Tremblay <fxrsliberty () opensuse ! us>
Date:       2008-04-16 12:28:26

Hello everyone,
The openSUSE-education team has been working had to create an "add-on"
cd that installs desktop software for children based on age group. the
"EDU-CD" also has some teaching aids and a few school administration
tools.

I invite you to download our RC2 ( http://www.opensuse-education.org/)
this month and our full release in May. I beg of you to burn a copy and
take it to your child's school, introduce them to our project and show
them just how much software is freely available to teachers. We have
tried to collect the best titles available for inclusion here and need
your help making sure we have them installing and running correctly.

Feel free to visit our sites. http://en.opensuse.org/education and
http://www.opensuse-education.org/ for information and software.
We collaborate on IRC using freenode on  the channel
#opensuse-edu and by using the mailing list opensuse-edu@opensuse.org

we are looking forward to hearing from all of you soon! :~)

--
James Tremblay
aka, SLEducator