List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [suse-linux-uk-schools] FLOSSIE Scoreboard
From:       John Ingleby <john () coronet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-12-19 13:42:47

Congratulations! The numbers are looking good: 11 firm bookings now, with
4 more promised after the festivities. So we need 35 more bookings to break
even, but the real number needed is *85* to reach our target.

If you haven't done so, make it your first New Year resolution to register
via the Conference page at www.schoolforge.org.uk/flossie/conference200402.html
or else email yvonne@thelearningmachine.co.uk to register your interest.

Best withes for Christmas and the New Year,

John Ingleby
Webmaster - www.schoolforge.org.uk

--
John Ingleby