List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [suse-linux-uk-schools] FLOSSIE - Back to basics
From:       John Ingleby <john () coronet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-12-13 13:45:56

Sorry for cross-posting again. I've added suggested aims, audience and
objectives for the FLOSSIE conference to the SF-UK Wiki - just go to
www/schoolforge.org.uk/pn/ and hit "Conference".

Those are just my ha'pennorth, feel free to edit/annotate them. At some
point I may - what's the word? - rationalise? - the page, so we can use
it in brochures, etc.

John Ingleby
Webmaster - Schoolforge-UK

[-snip -]