List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] auto FTP or something easier
From:       Thomas Adam <thomas_adam16 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-02-06 11:24:52

D'accord,

Are you wanting to FTP the files from a Linux server?
If that is the case, then it is just a simple matter
of writing an FTP macro to automate the
process....easy!!

If you want help doing that (Dave Turbull: remember
Macdef??? :-), I can easily write one for you.

Kind Regards,

Thomas Adam

 --- James_&_Cybčle <CJC@stonycobbles.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote: > Believe me, I've tried every combo of
password

=====
Thomas Adam

"The Linux Weekend Mechanic" -- www.linuxgazette.com