List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Hi all
From:       "Mark Evans" <mpe () st-peters-high ! devon ! sch ! uk>
Date:       2001-12-03 15:39:33

The problem is you can need to think quite hard about exactly what you
link.

IMHO it's a design defficency quite a bit of software (not just KDE)
has, apparently copied from Windows. Which is to make everything
only end user configurable. Which is a pain where not only don't
you want the end user configuring things they wouldn't have the
first clue anyway. (I find web browser settings an especial annoyance.)

--
Mark Evans
St. Peter's CofE High School