List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Re: NHS Meeting Blair and Gates
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-12-03 15:30:55

Maybe there is some way we can pull together on this. I don't know
exactly what we could do, but if we all maybe pull together and put in a
little work we could help things somewhat.

What might be good is to get some kind of meeting organised with a
representative of the government and maybe some representatives of some
Linux companies. If we could formulate some kind of report on
educational use of Linux and then discuss these issues with them it
could present some postive press.

Cheers,

        Jono