List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] NHS Meeting, Blair and Gates
From:       Robert J Gautier <rjg () ateb ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-12-03 9:21:23

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 RLH@hhc.ac.uk wrote:

> I agree with the sentiments expressed below and will also
> unsubscribe if the list does not return to its prime puropse.

The subject matter seems entirely appropriate to me.  I for one
would much rather see discussions about events that might make
a real difference to use of Open Source Software than about the
best choice of Ethernet card.

Call me a late starter if you like, but I'm planning to spend
the morning composing a letter to my MP to draw his attention
to this topic.

Bob G