List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Star Office - not in German!
From:       "Alan Davies" <staff.asd () birkenhead ! wirral ! sch ! uk>
Date:       2001-03-27 15:45:02

I'm still having trouble with Star Office.

It installed fine with SUSE 6.4

It installed German version with SuSE 7.0

I found the so_en inside pay2 on the DVD

I clicked on it and KPV took control - refusing to install it
as it claimed conficts with so-de.

I used Yast to remove everything 'so'.... (a mistake, I should have left the
base pack there)

I went back to KPV and the rpm and.....it wouldn't install so-base because
it required so-lang.

I cannot find the so_lang rpm anywhere on the DVD.

Help please.....

(and I still can't print to the HP printer.  Yast installed HP PCL stuff
and printed the test page fine.....but I cannot print anything from anything.

Where do I start looking?)

--
Alan Davies
Head of Computing