List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    OT: XFree86 and Windows (was: X servers for PC)
From:       kevin.taylor () powerconv ! alstom ! com
Date:       2000-11-23 14:23:49

> http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree/

I did mention XFree86 in an earlier email - but only
in passing, as I was under the impression that the
cygwin port still has quite a way to go ?  I have
thus not even tried it myself at the moment.
(I do run the cygwin port of GNU tools on
Windows NT at work - and they work really
well).

Anyone have any experience of XFree86 on
Windows ?

Kevin.