List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
From:       "Clint Tinsley" <clintin () linuxmail ! org>
Date:       2006-04-04 1:10:52

Anytime Mandriva comes out at the top of the list in a distro shoot-out, it makes the \
entire results of a product comparison suspect.  Granted, certain community pundits \
(LinuxFormat & Tux) like Mandriva but the quality of the distribution is no longer \
the cutting edge distro that it was a year or so back, according to reports, Mandriva \
is hemoraging money, showed its founder to the door, and unless Mandriva team gets it \
act together, it most like will suffer an untimely demise.