List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] OT: Switch settings for a COMPAQ 1400 VA UPS unit?
From:       Rikard Johnels <rikard.j () rikjoh ! com>
Date:       2005-12-01 8:23:55

On Thursday 01 December 2005 08:52, Per Jessen wrote:
> Rikard Johnels wrote:
> > I tried looking at Compaq's pages too. But they are a bitch finding
> > anything on...
>
> Yeah - it's often much better just googling for the compaq p/n or s/n.
>

> /Per Jessen, Zürich
>

> --
> http://www.spamchek.dk/ - managed anti-spam and anti-virus solution.
>

> --

Went on the phone with Compaq support, and not even they could find anything
on it. Not even after 15 minutes of searching their own internal pages...

Oh they have had the model all right, but they have nothing of value on it
more than general specs and the software for the server to be able to
shutdown cleanly. Nothing in any way of documentary.

I hate it when a useful item fall through like that.

         /Rikard