List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Press release from Novell about KDE/Gnome
From:       "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons () globalsymmetry ! com>
Date:       2005-12-01 8:07:48

On Wednesday 30 November 2005 07:25, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> We do continue to invest in both GNOME and KDE and therefore the items
> you mentioned are supported,

And of course that is what really is at issue. Simply making the KDE available
has never been an issue for me.  Even if the KDE were not included in the
distribution, I could always build it, so long as it was being developed -
and I had enough horsepower.

I will leave it at that.  Some people understand the more subtle points on
this issue, and some do not.  It would only cause problems to continue
dwelling on this matter.

Thanks for the clarification.

Steven