List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Getting just the blues from YaST updates
From:       Randall R Schulz <rschulz () sonic ! net>
Date:       2005-11-29 19:55:59

Steven,

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 11:40, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> Is there a way I can get YaST to show just the modified rpms on
> update sites such as the supplementary directory? It may be right
> under my nose, but I'm not seeing it.

I'd say it is.

When a version newer than the one currently installed is available, the
entry is displayed in blue. (Beware that the selected package is
highlighted in such a way to obscure this blue coloring.) There's also
the command "Update if newer version available" in the "All in This
list" sub-menu of the "Packages" menu.

Randall Schulz